Sessions and Fees
Your sessions are one on one time for you. They are time for you to learn; to focus on your future and how you want to be; to identify those little steps that will set that change in motion; to harness the power of your mind to create that future.
Duration of Sessions
- Sessions are 50-60 minutes in duration
- The Quit Smoking session is 120 minutes duration.
- Day time appointments Monday to Friday
- Evening appointments Monday to Wednesday.
Number of Sessions
Each client is unique so the number of sessions required varies by client.
A guide to how many sessions you may potentially need is:
- Depression and anxiety: 8 -12 sessions
- Confidence and self-esteem: 6 -12 sessions
- Exams and revision: 4 -10 sessions
- Specific phobias: 4 sessions
- Hypnobirthing: 4-6 sessions
- Stop smoking therapy: a single 2 hour session
Your commitment to the process and to achieving your preferred future is essential. Your investment is three-fold and requires:
- Your inner resources and strengths – being committed to the process and to the outcome you wish to achieve.
- Your time – you are committing time to your weekly session and seeing the process through to the achievement of your goals. See number of sessions.
- Your financial investment – you are investing in you and your life and paying for one on one time with me and for my expertise
- Initial consultation (50 -60 minutes including a relaxation MP3): £70
- Subsequent sessions (50-60 minutes): £70 per session
- Quit smoking therapy (a single, 2 hour session): £250
Fees are payable by BACs, cash or cheque at each session.
Get In Touch
Where is Clare at Refreshing Minds based?
My practice is in Chertsey, Surrey, very close to the M25 by junction 11.
It’s within easy reach of Chobham, Cobham, Egham, Esher, Hampton, Shepperton, Staines-upon-Thames, Virginia Water, Walton-on-Thames, Weybridge and Woking - although I do have clients from further afield, too.
Disclaimer ** Hypnotherapy is effetive however the results may vary and success is not guaranteed.
"Clare and her work has been a total life changer for me. I honestly can’t thank her enough. She helps you think more rationally which enables you to make better choices and look at situations differently that may have stressed you out or made you panic previously. I literally do not have enough positive words to say about Clare so if you’re considering hypnotherapy she is absolutely the one!"